Meadow Creek Pig Roasters Make it a Breeze to Cook About Anything
Besides whole pigs, you can cook a huge variety of foods on a Meadow Creek pig roaster—easily and efficiently.
Easily barbeque whole hogs without turning the meat, fighting grease fires, or getting up at night to add charcoal!
?The drip pan creates indirect heat, and this roaster's design makes it easy to hold a consistent temperature for as long as you need it. On the charcoal units, you can add enough charcoal to last for 12 hours or longer, and with the added help of an electronic temperature controller, you can safely leave it unattended while you catch a night's sleep.
Meadow Creek PR36 Backyard BBQ Smoker$935.00 MSRP Details
Meadow Creek PR42 42″ Charcoal Pig Roaster$1,195.00 MSRP Details
Meadow Creek PR60 60 Charcoal Pig Roaster$1,395.00 MSRP Details
Meadow Creek PR72 72″ Charcoal Pig Roaster$1,575.00 MSRP Details
Meadow Creek PR42G 42″ Gas Pig Roaster$1,750.00 MSRP Details
Meadow Creek PR60G 60″ Gas Pig Roaster$1,995.00 MSRP Details
Meadow Creek PR72G 72″ Gas Pig Roaster$2,175.00 MSRP Details
Meadow Creek PR60T 60″ Charcoal Pig Roaster Trailer$2,295.00 MSRP Details
Meadow Creek PR72T 72″ Charcoal Pig Roaster Trailer$2,475.00 MSRP Details
Meadow Creek PR60GT 60″ Gas Pig Roaster Trailer$2,925.00 MSRP Details
Meadow Creek PR72GT 72″ Gas Pig Roaster Trailer$3,125.00 MSRP Details
"There is no force in the world as we know it that would make me give up my PR60T. I do a lot of cooking and it has never let me down! I don't endorse many things but, I would gladly suggest this or any other Meadow Creek cooker to someone who really want's the best meat ever cooked."
—Wade Janes, Wild Wade's BBQ
Need Help Choosing?
Contact a Meadow Creek dealer for a quote and advice in choosing the model and upgrades that are right for you.
Pig Roaster Airflow
The removable drip pan between the fire and the food creates vertically indirect heat. The air circulates around the drip pan and the food above it. There are vents in the bottom of the cooker and in the lid.
Why you should consider a Meadow Creek Pig Roaster...
- It makes cooking a whole pig easy! Load it up, close the lid, and don't mess with it until it's done. On the charcoal units, you can fill the roaster with fuel and it will last until the pig is done. As a precaution, we recommend adding a temperature controller for long-unattended cooks, but there is no need to stay up all night cooking your hog.
- It can cook anything you'd put in a regular smoker—plus up to a 275 pound (dressed weight) hog or a quarter of a beef—hassle-free and without a rotisserie. A 13 gauge drip pan between the heat source and the meat creates an even distribution of heat in the roaster.
- It's easy to hold a consistent temperature in the charcoal / wood models even without an electronic temperature controller.
- A slanted drip pan drains the grease to the outside of the unit through a drip tube (except in the PR36), making cleanup a snap.
- A stainless steel calibratable thermometer in the lid makes it easy to keep a tab on the cooking temperature.
- Cooking grates are made of rust-free food-grade T304 stainless steel rod and easy to clean.
- The trailer models are fun to pull and come with a 2" ball hitch, a heavy duty wheel jack, rubber torsion axles, and flush-mount LED lights.
Usage Summary: The Meadow Creek Pig Roaster is a great choice if you want to cook whole pigs and any other cuts with indirect heat, such as butts, brisket, ribs, whole chickens, prime rib, and pork loins. Add a second tier grate to double your cooking surface or grill foods over direct heat by adding the optional grill pan.
Difference in Models: The variations between the PR models are size, fuel type, and mobility. Browse the product listings above for photos, features, measurements, and upgrades for each model.