Meadow Creek Grills With Rotating Grates
Make it Fun and Easy to Grill Tender, Mouth-Watering Chicken for Crowds Every Time!
Known as the "chicken flippers," these Meadow Creek grills with rotating sandwich grates take barbecue fund-raising and backyard grilling to a whole new level. Double-sided rotating grates make it easy to turn the entire rack of meat with one hand. The stainless steel grates never rust and are easy to maintain, for many years of use.
Chicken Cooker Airflow
These charcoal grills use a semi-direct configuration with the cooking grate separated from the fire by vertical distance, much like a classic brick pit. The air drafts through the vents at the bottom sides of the pit and out the top. Optional lids (standard on some units) give you ultimate control over flare-ups and make it even easier to grill tender, juicy chicken with crispy skin every time!
Why you should consider a Meadow Creek Chicken Cooker...
There are two common problems when cooking bone-in chicken: Over direct heat, your chicken will tend to dry out before it's done; on an offset smoker, unless you are really good, the skin will be rubbery. The distance between the fire and the grate in these Meadow Creek grills eliminates this problem completely. There is no better way to grill chicken for crowds known to man!
- This grill makes it easy to grill perfectly done bone-in chicken even on your first try. It also works great for other foods, such as potatoes and sausage links. You can also do foods that require a more intense fire, such as burgers and steaks, by raising the charcoal pan (brackets are custom on the larger units). Read the ??Meadow Creek Buyer Guide to learn how it works.
- This grill offers one of the most enjoyable methods of raising money or simply feeding a crowd. Whether you're just cooking for your family or for hundreds at a fund-raiser, we have the size grill that will work for you.
- It has locking sandwich grates that pivot in the middle to make flipping the meat quick and easy. These grates have handles designed to conveniently and safely turn the meat or remove it when you're done. Simply grab a handle and turn it with one hand or lift both ends to remove the rack from the grill. That's all there's to it!
- It comes with non-rusting T304 stainless steel grates. This eliminates the hassle of scrubbing rust off the grates and the possibility of rust contamination on your meat.
- This heavy duty charcoal grill is made of 13 gauge welded steel painted with heat-resistant black paint in an attractive matte finish. Once you see one in person, you'll know what we mean by "built to last."
- After all the fun is over, then comes the dirty part—however, we've done our part to make this unpleasant job easier for you with removable ash pans that make removing the ashes a snap.
- The trailer models come with a 2" ball hitch, a heavy duty wheel jack, Torflex axles, and flush-mount LED lights.
Usage Summary: The Meadow Creek Chicken Cooker is a good choice if you want to easily grill lots of amazing chicken, but you also want the option to grill other foods.
Difference in Models: Available in charcoal/wood fired models. Sizes range from the small 18" BBQ18 for backyard use to a custom order trailer with as many pits as you want. Browse the product listings above for more information and a list of features, measurements, and add-ons for each model.
I started cooking barbecue chicken with my dad in the late 40's and 50's. He would cook for our church and fire company fundraisers. After my father died, I started barbecuing chicken for the churches or any other fundraiser. I have cooked chicken for Relay for Life and for band camps, but mostly for churches.
I purchased my Meadow Creek cooker in 2005. This is one of the best investments I have ever made. This would be a great business for someone. The best reward is when someone comes up and tells me, "That is the best chicken I ever had; how do you keep it so good and moist?" Thanks, Meadow Creek!