Meadow Creek Grills With Rotating Grates
Make it Fun and Easy to Grill Tender, Juicy Chicken With Crispy Skin Every Time!
Known as the "chicken flippers," these Meadow Creek grills with rotating sandwich grates have revolutionized chicken barbecues. Double-sided grates make it easy to turn the entire rack of meat with one hand. The stainless steel grates never rust and are easy to maintain, for many years of use.
Meadow Creek BBQ26 Chicken Cooker$495.00 MSRP Details
Meadow Creek BBQ18 Chicken Cooker$535.00 MSRP Details
Meadow Creek BBQ26S Chicken Cooker$795.00 MSRP Details
Meadow Creek BBQ42C Collapsible Charcoal Grill$825.00 MSRP Details
Meadow Creek BBQ42 BBQ Pit$1,175.00 MSRP Details
Meadow Creek BBQ96 Chicken Cooker Trailer (3 pit)$3,275.00 MSRP Details
Meadow Creek BBQ144 Commercial Chicken Cooker Trailer (4 pit)$4,875.00 MSRP Details
"I started cooking barbecue chicken with my dad in the late 40's and 50's. He would cook for our church and fire company fundraisers. After my father died, I started barbecuing chicken for the churches or any other fundraiser. I have cooked chicken for Relay for Life and for band camps, but mostly for churches.
"I purchased my Meadow Creek cooker in 2005. This is one of the best investments I have ever made. This would be a great business for someone. The best reward is when someone comes up and tells me, "That is the best chicken I ever had; how do you keep it so good and moist?" Thanks, Meadow Creek!"
—Stewart Ellis, Clear Brook, VA
Need Help Choosing?
Contact a Meadow Creek dealer for a quote and advice in choosing the model and upgrades that are right for you.
Chicken Cooker Airflow
The food is separated from the fire by vertical distance as in a traditional block pit. The air drafts through the vents at the bottom sides of the pit and out the top. Optional lids (standard on some units) give you ultimate control over flare-ups and make it easier to grill tender, juicy chicken with crispy skin every time!
Why you should consider a Meadow Creek Chicken Cooker...
There are two common problems when cooking bone-in chicken: Over direct heat, your chicken will tend to dry out before it's done; on an offset smoker, unless you are really good at it, the skin will be rubbery. The distance between the fire and the grate in these Meadow Creek grills eliminates this problem.
- This grill makes it easy to grill perfectly done bone-in chicken. It also works great for other foods, such as potatoes and sausage links. For foods that require a more intense fire, such as burgers and steaks, you can raise the charcoal pan (brackets are custom on the larger units). Read the Meadow Creek Buyer Guide to learn how it works.
- This grill offers one of the most enjoyable methods of raising money or simply feeding a crowd. Whether you're just cooking for your family or for hundreds at a fund-raiser, we have the size grill that will work for you.
- Locking sandwich grates pivot in the middle to make turning the meat quick and easy. The grates have handles designed to conveniently and safely turn the meat or remove it when you're done. Simply grab a handle and turn it with one hand or lift both ends to remove the rack from the grill. That's all there's to it!
- Rust-free T304 stainless steel grates eliminate the hassle of scrubbing rust off the grates and the possibility of rust contamination on your meat.
- This heavy duty charcoal grill is made of 13 gauge welded steel painted with heat-resistant black paint in an attractive matte finish.
- Removable ash pans make removing the ashes a snap.
- The trailer models are built on an angle frame and feature a 2" ball hitch and safety chains, heavy duty wheel jack, rubber torsion axles, road-worthy tires, and DOT-compliant flush-mount LED lights, reflector strips, and VIN plate. We are a licensed trailer manufacturer and can provide a certificate of origin for trailer models.
Usage Summary: The Meadow Creek Chicken Cooker is the perfect choice if you want to grill perfectly done bone-in chicken and also want the option to grill other foods, such as sausage links, burgers, steaks, and potatoes.
Difference in Models: Available in charcoal/wood fired models. Sizes range from small backyard models to a custom order trailer with as many pits as you need. Browse the product listings above for more information and a list of features, measurements, and upgrades for each model.
How the David Family Raised $3,535 in One Day With a Chicken Barbecue
PLUS Our Best Fundraising Tips
Chicken Cooker Stories and Photos
Need Help Choosing?
The Meadow Creek Buyer Guide will help you define your goals and choose a smoker or grill with confidence.