Revolutionary Smokers and Grills That Make Amazing Barbecue Fun and Easy
Hand-crafted in the Amish community of Lancaster County, PA
Meadow Creek is founded on values of honesty, fairness, and diligence. Our mission is to provide high quality smokers and grills that make amazing barbecue fun and easy, whether you are cooking for crowds or in your backyard. For more than 30 years, we've been working hard to give you a surprising level of durability, craftsmanship, and user-friendly design at an outstanding value for the price.
Make a Great Impression in the Backyard or on the Road:
Our fans make all our hard work worthwhile. Read what they have to say...
I competed in an amateur rib cook-off at a local yacht club. There were 17 BBQ teams and 6 judges. The judges have been through a BBQ judge certification class. I took first place in this competition. Working with Meadow Creek and Smoky Mountain BBQ has been a great experience. I really like the way you take care of people after the sale as well as during the sale. I was very pleased with the way the BBQ was crated for shipment.
Smart Reasons to Choose Meadow Creek
- Integrity: Meadow Creek cookers are made in a culture of Godly ethics—honesty, diligence, and fairness. Whether it’s a Shoo-fly pie or a barbecue smoker, you will be treated right.
- Stainless Steel Grates: Every Meadow Creek barbecue cooker comes standard with non-rusting stainless steel grates. This eliminates the hassle of scrubbing rust and the danger of possible rust contamination on your meat.
- Awesomeness: Our barbeque cookers are designed by barbeque experts and hand-made in the USA by talented welders and craftsmen. Every unit features outstanding workmanship to give you an amazing barbeque experience.
- Value: Apples to apples, these Meadow Creek cookers give you outstanding value for the price.
- Rock Solid Construction: These cookers are commercial grade and heavy duty for many years of dependable catering, competing, and backyard cookouts.
- Unique: Designs and features, such as double-sided grates and stainless steel grates, that are unique to other cookers on the commercial market.
- Trailer License: Meadow Creek Welding is a licensed and nationally-recognized trailer manufacturer, so you will have all the documents you need to get your BBQ trailer licensed.
- The Whole Works: Meadow Creek offers pig roasters, chicken cookers, smokers, grills, and sinks to serve a wide market, from commercial to backyard use in both roll-around and trailer models.
- Options: Meadow Creek offers a variety of customization. Contact your dealer for a quote on a custom BBQ trailer. We'll gladly answer your questions and look forward to serving your outdoor cooking needs.
How to Buy a Meadow Creek
We offer our equipment through a network of dealers. Your closest dealer can help you choose the best model and add-ons for your needs and budget and help you arrange local pickup or factory-direct shipping.
Who Is Meadow Creek For?
Meadow Creek Is For People Who Like to Play With Fire
Most of Meadow Creek’s grills and smokers are charcoal and wood fired, so as a rule, Meadow Creek is for people who like to play with fire. Gas and electric are fine ways of cooking, but generally what you use when you need automation and push button performance—or don’t have time or the desire to play with fire.
We often talk about the excellent performance of Meadow Creek’s offset smokers and how well they hold a consistent temperature, but this is in reference to charcoal and wood burners in general. You’ll still need to tend the fire, adding fuel to keep it on track as it burns down, and your fire will die out if neglected. After the cook, you’ll have ashes to clean out of your firebox. But for those of us who love to play with fire—who find meaning and fulfillment in keeping watch over the firebox—it’s just a part of what we do.?
Meadow Creek Is For People Who Love the Cooking Experience
If all you want is the "eating experience", meaning you "cook because you have to" in order to enjoy good barbecue, do yourself a favor and buy a pellet smoker with a digital thermostat or something else congruent with modern living. There’s no shame in that. But if you find joy in mastering the perfect balance of draft and fuel, Meadow Creek is an awesome choice.
Meadow Creek Is For People Who Appreciate Integrity
Meadow Creek is founded on honesty and the Golden Rule: "Do to others what you wish they would do to you." When something goes wrong, we try to go the extra mile to take care of our customers.
Meadow Creek Is For People Who Expect Excellence
Not quality as in a lame cliche, but the real thing. Meadow Creek cookers are hand-made in New Holland, PA by talented craftsmen who are satisfied with nothing less than excellence. The heavy steel construction, smooth welds, handsome designs, and amazing performance are all part of the quality you can expect with Meadow Creek.